"If you cannot be a poet, Be the poem." -David Carradine

Sunday, November 27, 2011

What Do You Like To Do?

 I guess this would be considered a hobby. What do you like to do? For some people it's a hard question to answer, but it could really be anything- Watching movies, sports, writing, being creative, shopping, talking...Like i said- pretty much ANYTHING that you really enjoy.

 For me, it's more of a 'I enjoy so many different things I just have to be in the mood for one to know which one I like best' thing. So Here's my list, leaving out the not-as-big ones:
Writing, Being Creative, Reading, Singing, Listening to music, drawing and painting, photography, and listening to people.

I'm sure I could eventually come up with more, but those are the most persistent ones in my life currently- And you'll soon see more examples of how I enjoy to write and take pictures, on this site, if you haven't already. Some people are super-big into sports, but it's never been a big thing with me. It's not that I don't like them- I just don't care enough for them to do them often. I would say writing is probably one of my biggest interests, though. So, your turn, what do YOU like?

Come on! Leave a comment or drop me an email-I'd love to talk to you! I'd also be happy to try and help you find something to enjoy if you don't quite know your 'thing' yet.  -J.A.L.G.

 Email Me! Faithfully.Faith@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment