"If you cannot be a poet, Be the poem." -David Carradine

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just Another Lonely Girl

Who am i? Just another lonely girl. Who are you?
This blog is for all those lonely girls out there. I know that i'm not the only one. I encourage you to contact me. No, I am not really old and I haven't gone through all the experiences of life yet- But I know how to listen(Read.) Sometimes i would kill (not literally) for someone, anyone, to talk to. This is me extending my hand out to you. Stay on this blog, and you'll learn ALOT more about me. Because this is anonymous, I can say whatever i feel, and you have that same option when talking to me. This is just my introduction- You'll know more about me soon..But for now, all you need to know is, I know what it's like to be lonely, I'm still in the midst. And I know a lot about other junk that I kind of wish i didn't. And I want to be there for every lonely, sad, afraid-or any other feeling or thing your going through- girl out there. Everyone needs someone, I'm still looking for that someone, maybe you are too, but maybe we can exchange a kind word to one another and help each other out along our journeys.                              -J.A.L.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment